DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 6007|Reply: 19

If your best friend conceal some personal things from you?....

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-24 08:56:30 |View Posts
If your friend conceal some personal things from you and you find it. what will you do?  Question about it or pretend that you didn't know it or give him/her a slight hint to let him/her tell you? or some other opinions?
maybe this is a topic about whether share everything with your best friend or not.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-24 11:00:51 |View Posts
Everyone needs privacy and keeps some secrects to himself. It's ok that my best friends conceal her personal things from me. She needs some personal space. vice verse, I will keep something in mind if I think there is no need to tell her~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-24 11:51:31 |View Posts
I will choose not to ask and pretend that i don't know.Because everyone needs to keep their own privacies deep in themselves.If their privacies are not about me which means that those secrets are not aiming at me,i won't probe them owing to avoiding some unnecessary hurt and discredit.
Furthermore,as a rule,it is not polite to ask others' privacies notwithstanding they are our friends.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Post on 2009-8-25 10:15:07 |View Posts
it's ok to hold some personal stuff to oneself,i can understand,who can say he/she has no secrets...sometimes we don't share something with bosom friends is not we don't love them or trust them,most of time,it is that we don't feel easy to open our wounds or anything.i think understanding between friends is also very very important...if you two are real friends,i guess you will know why she/he don't choose to tell you...and then you can make the choice based on that.you will know which way is best for your friends...ask or prentend~~that's your choice

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 10:48:15 |View Posts
it's not necessary to share everything with friends, even the best ones.  everyone needs  to keep his own little secrets.
my opinion

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 14:06:36 |View Posts
As best friends we definitely should be open with each other,but such situations are also constrained under some special circumstances.Maybe she/he just wanna weather the plight on his own rather than put us into the mire of anxieties  and misgivings. Or there's some words she/he really can't say even it is not easy for them to keep from us,on this occasion we should better understand and support them. Thus,pretending wuold be a wise choice in case of any hurtfulness to our friendship.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 21:04:14 |View Posts
Jenny7: Everyone needs privacy and keeps some secrects to himself. It's ok that my best friends conceal her personal things from me. She needs some personal s
what kind of things do you think that are no need to talk to your best friend?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 21:06:09 |View Posts
LunaDEJ: I will choose not to ask and pretend that i don't know.Because everyone needs to keep their own privacies deep in themselves.If their privacies are no
don't you feel hurt when you find your best friend conceal sth.? would you lile to share everything with your best friend?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 21:10:37 |View Posts
julyfancy: it's ok to hold some personal stuff to oneself,i can understand,who can say he/she has no secrets...sometimes we don't share something with bosom frie
yes, i must understand my friends. I don't know why she didn't tell me that, but i really hurt by this thing. and i knew it from other people.
i want to mention that  i think i don't have secrets and i tell every secret to my best friend.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2009-8-25 21:11:09 |View Posts
leedaxun: it's not necessary to share everything with friends, even the best ones.  everyone needs  to keep his own little secrets.
my opinion
little secret? such as what?

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:19