DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 2192|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

Should girl spend her boyfriend's money?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-9-27 16:35:46 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
They love each other, but not get marry.The girl just resigned her job, she doesn't plan to find a new job at present. She wants to spend her time on learning english, so...............Why not ask money for her parents?  She can't ! She is not a kid any more , she is adult and have the ability to feed herself. 'Never let them down and don't to be the burden of my family" ,she told herself after graduated from the university.  After stroved for two years, she quit the job, she loves english so much that she wants to find a job about english. But now her english is not professional any more, she forgot most of it . It's not a easy thing to pick it up. she has to spend most of her time on it . The problem is she has no money.
Yes, that girl is me. I feel confuse evey day.This situation continued till now, my boyfriend say nothing about this, but I can't stand any more, love and money are two kind of diffrent things. Who can help me? Make me not so confuse.  
Accept it or refuse it , give me some advices, thanks!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-9-27 16:45:37 |View author's posts only
don't feel so depressed about that. you can accept it but remember not to do so for a long time. as long as you find a job, you should depend on yourself. if you really feel upset, you can make a record and pay the money back

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-9-28 08:56:36 |View author's posts only
Love means help and take care of each other.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-9-28 08:58:06 |View author's posts only
I think it depends on the current relationship between you and your bf. If it is stable , you can accept some and let him help you to go though hard time. The most important thing is not showing the undue dependence. Besides, according to my opinion, it is safer to borrow money from parents than from bf. The parental love is most selfless~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-9-29 15:32:45 |View author's posts only
some girls nowadays,dating with some boys,just for their money not out of the true love i think. And similarly,some guys don't care whether his gf really love him but for some fun.My point is if you two deeply fall in love with each other,the money'll no big deal.You have responsibility to take a good care of your lover,right?! So don't feel bewildered whether you should accept his help,especially in such dreadful plight. Puting yourself in his shoes,you'll also support him,won't you?!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-10-2 06:50:56 |View author's posts only
daisy_jin: don't feel so depressed about that. you can accept it but remember not to do so for a long time. as long as you find a job, you should depend on yours
Yes ,After the New year, I will find a new job.  Anyway , I am a independent girl, hehe .thanks a lot.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-10-2 06:52:41 |View author's posts only
Robin-Wang: Love means help and take care of each other.
I agree with your opinion. Thanks

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-10-2 07:08:10 |View author's posts only
venus: I think it depends on the current relationship between you and your bf. If it is stable , you can accept some and let him help you to go though hard t
I am from a single parents family, my father is a farmer, and my younger brother is still in school.Everytime I met troubles ,I never try to ask help for my family. Adult shouldn't to be the burden of the family. Am i right? hehe..... Nothing can knock me down.
Thanks very much.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-10-2 07:10:23 |View author's posts only
Mamba: some girls nowadays,dating with some boys,just for their money not out of the true love i think. And similarly,some guys don't care whether his gf rea
Is that true?? hehe I will try to suit for it . Thanks for your suggestion!

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:44