Print Previous Next

how to learn english

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-10-4 13:52:20 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
i donot know how to learn english well ,now i have  been at university foy four year ,but my CET4 doesnot have passed especially my listening english ,so i beg you to help me

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2009-10-13 12:57:21 |View author's posts only
For listening, maybe you should try to listen to the English tape, or you can listen to VOA Special English. If you can persist in listening, you will make progress.
As it for English words, you can write all the strange English words you come across in your daily life, no matter you are reading an English article or surfing on the internet. And then check it in the dictionary, remember the meaning of it and try to use it when you do English writing.

Learning English is a long progress. But if you spend time on it, you will get what you want.
Have a try. It is never too late to learn.[This thread Yachne  2009-10-13 12:58:16 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-10-13 16:02:40 |View author's posts only
Yachne: For listening, maybe you should try to listen to the English tape, or you can listen to VOA Special English. If you can persist in listening, you will
very thanks for your precious advice,i wiil do what you say .and i am very glad to make friend with you ,my QQ numbre is 615813709,please add me .what about you ?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2009-10-14 13:27:00 |View author's posts only
Yachne: For listening, maybe you should try to listen to the English tape, or you can listen to VOA Special English. If you can persist in listening, you will
thanks for your precious advice,l will try my best to do what you say ,and nice to meet you ,my QQ number is 615813709,please add me

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:28