Expectation and disappointment ?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-11-6 19:56:08 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
The more you have expected, the more you'll be disappoined. Do you agree ? What's your opinion ?  

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2009-11-9 23:14:49 |View author's posts only
well, it depends on what the matter is.

if it's something u can control and can be achieved by your own effort, the theory may not work. on the contrary, the more u expected before, the more u would gain later after your effort. because the expectations will give u power to ignore the  difficulties along the way to your goal.

however, it's something u cannot decide ,i think u would feel down after expecting that much. for instance, loving matter ,in a way u can truly gain what u  have expected only by your effort.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2009-11-11 22:47:56 |View author's posts only

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2009-11-14 12:18:19 |View author's posts only
I can not agree more!I have the experience that I assumed and kept thingking how wonderful it would be. But only after it take place did I found how hard it is for me to accept the result!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-11-27 21:10:09 |View author's posts only
It is best that we work hardest while expect least.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-11-29 15:17:42 |View author's posts only
yes i agree.take me as an illustration,the more i ever expected or the more i ever hoped,the less i finally got and the more disappointment i accepted.it seems that Lord is so glad to torture us.what we want will never come but quite the conrary ,what we resent can always find us and we are unable to get rid of them.i want to acheive a lot of goals and dreams,but i never meet the optimum opportunities or a good luck to do so.i am even precluded from doing what i hope,let alone realizing them..    this is our fate..nothing can be what we want unless we pay a lot ,or we can just see others get in the LUCKY BUS and we will never make it

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-12-24 13:40:57 |View author's posts only
To my mind, it is definitely correct. There is an equation, customer satisfaction equals service quality minus customer expectation. If the reality can not satify you, meanwhile, you have high expectation, you will be very disappointed inevitably due to your high expectaion. Consequently, sometimes adjustment in your expectation, will provide helps for your emotion regulation.

In effect, people are always dissatisfied with the life, with the current situation. If they are satified, that's temporary.
Since when the reality meet your expectation, you will be satified. whereas  you accustomed your new situation, you will have a new demand. That means you need a new result to meet your new expectation, and that will be a circulation, you will never be satisfied.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2009-12-25 15:27:49 |View author's posts only
eternal: well, it depends on what the matter is.

if it's something u can control and can be achieved by your own effort, the theory may not work. on the contr
You have advisable ideas!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-12-29 14:08:54 |View author's posts only
Two points:
First: If you continue to do your best to abtain the aim, you will be a winner.
Second: If you do your whole life endeavourwhereas  not to  estiblish your aim,this state is your worst circumstance.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

10#
Post on 2009-12-29 16:54:51 |View author's posts only
It is true.All of them to own the same theory.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:03