Print Previous Next

What do you think of part-time jobs?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-11-17 17:07:55 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
Many college students would like to find a part-time job and so do I. But on the other hand, I am hesitant when coming across the balance between my study and the job.
So what's your opinion?  Do you find a part-time job or more? Can you keep the balance?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2009-11-17 20:52:34 |View author's posts only
i had three part-time jobs days ago. but now there is only one left because of the strong disagreement of my tutor.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-11-17 21:12:23 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: i had three part-time jobs days ago. but now there is only one left because of the strong disagreement of my tutor.
Wow~~I have to say you are great! But where do you get your time and energy? And how about your study?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

地板
Post on 2009-11-17 21:19:06 |View author's posts only
Jo_grey: Wow~~I have to say you are great! But where do you get your time and energy? And how about your study?
if you want to study ,the free time without part-time job is enough, don't you think so? the so-said part-time job is just an excuse .if you want to study , you could do that everywhere at everytime with anybody.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-11-18 10:18:01 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: if you want to study ,the free time without part-time job is enough, don't you think so? the so-said part-time job is just an excuse .if you want to s
Eh... I will have a try.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

6#
Post on 2009-11-18 10:45:01 |View author's posts only
Jo_grey: Eh... I will have a try.
just try! it is OK! don't be so busy that fell tired at first!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-11-20 01:12:10 |View author's posts only
I once tried to find a part time job,but unfortunately I failed.
I think it's a very pricious method to improve your ability

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-11-20 09:38:47 |View author's posts only
minyingtao: I once tried to find a part time job,but unfortunately I failed.I think it's a very pricious method to improve your ability
Yeah, that's right. Never give up, and there are lots of opportunities for the people who are ready. So just come on !
PS: Are you still a student?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-11-20 10:48:55 |View author's posts only
I think part-time job is essential to college students especially you have not any working experience,as we all know we should combine the theory with the practicing,only this you can make great progress.but you should arrange your time appropriately,part-time job may take so much your time,if your part-time job have influence your study,i think you should adjust it between studying and job.the most important i think you cannot choose the part-time job only for money,if the part-time job has nothing to help your studying or you development,you should give up.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-11-20 16:18:45 |View author's posts only
wxbic: I think part-time job is essential to college students especially you have not any working experience,as we all know we should combine the theory with
Yeah, that's right. We can learn a lot that we cannot get from class or books from part-time jobs. It's another kind of study process. Do you get a part-time job?

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:59