Author: hejinming
Print Previous Next

How do you think the CET4?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

31#
Post on 2011-3-19 18:28:56 |View author's posts only
I think the Cet4 plays more a role of incentive(than just an exam ) to remind u of keeping  learning English and warn u that ur English is not that good,for many students  getting into college just give up learning English if there is no such an exam,you know, We are all mentally lazy.ithink  It only needs some improvement to make it more convictive on the aspect of speaking and writing. Besides,up till now I still can't understand why some people can't pass it after at least 6 years's learning,especially after  having done tons of exercises on reading,wrting,listening to get well prepared for the college entrance examination.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2011-3-31 14:52:25 |View author's posts only
I think  CET-4/6 just a exam to us, it doesn't all represent our abilities in english. most we use english is for communication, oral english is important for us. in the college, teachers put more emphasis on the exam and ignore the ability we should use it. some students cheat in the CET-4/6 exam,  it is just for pasting and getting graduation certificate. the school have distorted the original intention for english education. i think the school should launch quality education and develop courses or activies to improve the students' english application. make the learning in school is useful in the everyday communication. arouse the interesting of students'.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

33#
Post on 2011-4-3 10:25:52 |View author's posts only

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2011-4-20 22:15:37 |View author's posts only
it's a hard time in my life,and thanks to god,cause god save me

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

35#
Post on 2011-4-25 18:45:26 |View author's posts only
It is a neessary road to learn english,True gold feas no fire!
That is to say,A person of integrity can stand any tests.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

36#
Post on 2011-6-5 12:05:52 |View author's posts only
a person's english is poor or good don't depend on his english levels.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

37#
Post on 2011-6-12 11:28:58 |View author's posts only
l think to master english ,reading listerning,saying,writing are all nessary.the CET 4 has trained our two aspects which are writing and reading.although it is very disgusting as l cant edure the exam-erinted education of china。but l tell the truth。and as a chinese,you should be used to them。

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

38#
Post on 2011-6-14 16:55:09 |View author's posts only
I think CET4 and 6 is just a exam, even it is not important when you find a work, opposite i think oral English is more important than CET4/6 certificate. because English just as a language tool, we need not write beautiful sentences and instead we just let other people know what do you said is all right.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

39#
Post on 2011-8-19 22:29:39 |View author's posts only
You can take time to prepare well for listening and composition

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

40#
Post on 2011-10-27 08:02:04 |View author's posts only
You must do something in your life,CET-4 is one of them.Yes, the exam can not oblige everyone to love english or learn english postively, and it is not necessary for everyone to master it. But it is a chance to learn another culture, and it is a chance to enlarge you vision too. You can image that one thing you must do which can help your growth, maybe you will change your idea.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:14