DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
1234Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 7167|Reply: 33
Print Previous Next

How do you think marry a foreigner?and have you ever thought about that?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2010-4-20 15:48:34 |View author's posts only
Three of my friend married to foreigners. I'm not sure they are happy or not. but for me , no! , it's so far from my family , i will miss them deeply!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

沙发
Post on 2010-4-20 19:02:46 |View author's posts only
fleaf: Three of my friend married to foreigners. I'm not sure they are happy or not. but for me , no! , it's so far from my family , i will miss them deeply!
Hi, I have sent my MSN address to you. Thanks for your kind invitation.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

板凳
Post on 2010-4-20 19:08:57 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: As for me , it is beyond my thinking .
Quite suprised at your conservative thinking. This is the age of globalisation. I have seen a lot of people in China marrying just for the sake of marriage or they have reached the marriage age and I wonder if those marriages have a bright future. There should be no borders in love and marriage. People inside China are moving from their own provinces to other provinces to seek a better life and many have succeeded, others seek education and living overseas and quite many seem happily married. It really does depend on the person you are marrying, whether there is true love and a lifelong marriage. Nationality and origin does not matter.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-4-20 21:08:43 |View author's posts only
Firstly, I think  ‘How do you look upon marrying a foreigner’  is a better expression. I consider it as one's freedom whether to marry a foreigner or not.If they love each other, they can also live a happy life in spit of the differences between them. But it  may not be advisable to marry a foreigner only for money or a better life and so on.[This thread blackeye  2010-04-20 21:10:07 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

5#
Post on 2010-4-20 22:28:46 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Quite suprised at your conservative thinking. This is the age of globalisation. I have seen a lot of people in China marryinng just for the sake of ma
Yes , I agree with you that to some extent I am conservative . Everything will be OK when it refers to oversea , such as study and work , but marriage .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

6#
Post on 2010-4-21 11:05:26 |View author's posts only
sddzzqq: Yes , I agree with you that to some extent I am conservative . Everything will be OK when it refers to oversea , such as study and work , but marriage
Hope you can find your prince where you live as it appears you have little confidence is marrying overseas. The popular saying of "the world as one" seems does not apply to you. Just go according to your own thinking and instincts.  As I said, love and marriage has no limit and boundary. Love and mutual care is paramount.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-4-21 11:06:23 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Hi, I have sent my MSN address to you. Thanks for your kind invitation.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

8#
Post on 2010-4-21 11:52:36 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Hope you can find your prince where you live as it appears you have little confidence is marrying overseas. The popular saying of "the world as o
Anyway , thanks sunnyv . We are with the same thinking about others except for marriage . Maybe when the MR right really comes to me ,  I won't turn down . I have no idea .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2010-4-21 13:52:26 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Quite suprised at your conservative thinking. This is the age of globalisation. I have seen a lot of people in China marryinng just for the sake of ma
dont be thinking so simple,do you think that someone get married with  foreigners just for love?green card or something else,true love is exist,but just ture love is not everything,okay...thats all,who cares?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

10#
Post on 2010-4-21 14:05:14 |View author's posts only
well...i've been thinking about making friends with foreigner not being married with...cuz they are just like what we are... no different just all common people... most of who wanna get married with people outside i think he/she just on prupose...get green card or sth. else but there are still have a few people just for love...

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:09