DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
1234Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: judelini
Print Previous Next

How do you think marry a foreigner?and have you ever thought about that?

[Copy Link]
11#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

12#
Post on 2010-4-21 13:52:26 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: Quite suprised at your conservative thinking. This is the age of globalisation. I have seen a lot of people in China marryinng just for the sake of ma
dont be thinking so simple,do you think that someone get married with  foreigners just for love?green card or something else,true love is exist,but just ture love is not everything,okay...thats all,who cares?

Use Magic Report

13#

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

14#
Post on 2010-4-21 14:05:14 |View author's posts only
well...i've been thinking about making friends with foreigner not being married with...cuz they are just like what we are... no different just all common people... most of who wanna get married with people outside i think he/she just on prupose...get green card or sth. else but there are still have a few people just for love...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

15#
Post on 2010-4-21 14:19:27 |View author's posts only
jimmy.sun: well...i've been thinking about making friends with foreigner not being married with...cuz they are just like what we are... no different just all com
we are different,different values,different policy systems..etc.we are so different,so we discuss this topic.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

16#
Post on 2010-4-21 14:50:55 |View author's posts only
judelini: we are different,different values,different policy systems..etc.we are so different,so we discuss this topic.
yeah, we are chinese and sure, a lot difference with foreigners: the color of skin/eyes/hair, the values,habit,etc...but we are the human beings, it's the same...to marry or not just personal things...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

17#
Post on 2010-4-21 15:04:03 |View author's posts only
I have asked several girls about what they think about marrying foreigners and the consensus appears to be the following:
1. There are two types of foreigners, one is the wild and playboy type without any long term plans and full of uincertainty. Another type are those who are decent, family orientated, forward looking, reliable and can be a lifetime partner in marriage.  They would never marry the first type but would be happy to consdier the second type.
2. Marry a chinese person is more near to home does provide a sense of security, but a Chinese partner is normally more inward looking and the girls  have doubts about a sustainable and solid future for family and kids. They also have to care for the parents and may be live with them without much privacy and  a life of their own.
3. Marrying a Chinese or foreigner both have advantages and disadvantages. It depends a lot on the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

As we can see, there are pros and cons for marrying locally and overseas. It is a matter of personal choice and does not have much to do with the partner being foreign or Chinese. However, some people have prejudiced opinions about foreign marriages, so they would be against it without knowing why. Some do not even have much knowledge about life overseas and determine that life overseas is not suitable for them. China is now opening to the world, progressing and benefitting in different ways. We should not go back to the old times of confrontation and distrust. Open our minds and eyes. Your future can be in China or anywhere. All you need is your marriage partner is trustworthy.

Use Magic Report

18#

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2010-4-22 09:37:25 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: I have asked several girls about what they think about marrying foreigners and the consensus appears to be the following:
1. There are two types of fo
Hey, it's a really fabulous questionare. Everyone have their minds; And your conclusion is wonderful. The world is international and high-developing. Therefore, we should keep space with it to some extent; or we would be behind.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2010-4-22 11:51:02 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: I have asked several girls about what they think about marrying foreigners and the consensus appears to be the following:
1. There are two types of fo
So , you plan to stay in china and find a girlfriend here? haha , you should.

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:04