DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
1234Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: judelini
Print Previous Next

How do you think marry a foreigner?and have you ever thought about that?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

21#
Post on 2010-4-22 11:51:02 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: I have asked several girls about what they think about marrying foreigners and the consensus appears to be the following:
1. There are two types of fo
So , you plan to stay in china and find a girlfriend here? haha , you should.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

22#
Post on 2010-4-22 14:22:07 |View author's posts only
fleaf: So , you plan to stay in china and find a girlfriend here? haha , you should.
Waiting for the right princess to appear. I am already in China so my preference now would be a Chinese girlfriend. Anybody interested in this prince? haha

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

23#
Post on 2010-4-22 20:28:00 |View author's posts only
fleaf: haha......... give me the agency fee. I will introduce you a beautiful girl.
oh sad, need the help of an agency to find a girlfriend. Am I that bad? haha. OK I will say hi to the first girl I meet tomorrow which suits me. This is better and free.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

24#
Post on 2010-4-23 00:29:42 |View author's posts only
Some pepole may say that " It`s not important where he/she from,the important thing is I love him/her and he/she loves me,so what`s the probelm? we certainly can marry",hehe~ But as we know,mixed marriage brings many probelms with it ,so u should think carefully and make your decision.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

25#
Post on 2010-4-23 08:36:50 |View author's posts only
sunnyv: oh sad, need the help of an agency to find a girlfriend. Am I that bad? haha. OK I will say hi to the first girl I meet tomorrow which suits me. This
haha.. good luck! pray for that the first girl whom you meet today is not too old for you.阿弥陀佛............

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

26#
Post on 2010-4-23 11:29:24 |View author's posts only
I think this according to the fate..Love has no boundary.It's only distorted by the reality..It Commercialized.
Whatever the purpose for?It's the only his/her own attitude to life..They both willingness to marriage..They can get what they want from each other..I wonder how many true lovers existed in the married people all over the world..Even the true love,how many of them escape from the reality then free to happiness..I think love is they can get happiness from each other and willling to sacrifice oneself.Isn't say that is a fair Merchandise and cooperation to satisfy oneself ?There is no true or otherwise in  love,depends on the attitude you towards to it!
As for me ..I'm interested in the straight things and different culture..I like to experienced the unusual things and challenge everything..
To marriage?I can't say ..If I meet a foreigner I loved.Maybe..

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

27#
Post on 2010-4-23 12:56:28 |View author's posts only
yeah, so we have no right to say something bad to them.we just talk about it.actually the reason i wanna start this topic is that some people have some prejudices about this,and some people made use of these prejudices to do something bad.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

28#
Post on 2010-4-23 13:14:35 |View author's posts only
Every one has his/her ideas,in fact,the reason i start this topic is that i read an article about some bad statements about chinese girls,i think you must know the rumor which said that more and more chinese girls would like to marry foreigners,and some bad foreigners did something bad by make use of their such kind of thoughts,i think you must know the news that the foreigner teacher"chinabounder"have sex with many female students.that affair shocked me a lot. i know,we have no right to say something bad for that,because if its just a personal question.but some girls' attitude is wrong,so they will suffer losses.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

29#
Post on 2010-4-23 17:21:57 |View author's posts only
Sarena: Some pepole may say that " It`s not important where he/she from,the important thing is I love him/her and he/she loves me,so what`s the probelm?
Oh. I know several people who are in mixed marriages between Chinese and Westerners/South-Asians. The kids are bright, cute and intelligent. The seem to have overcome the cultural and social challenges. The only problem is with parents who sometimes are against such marriages. I wonder what are the problems you have observed?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

30#
Post on 2010-4-23 17:37:12 |View author's posts only
lviazz: I think this according to the fate..Love has no boundary.It's only distorted by the reality..It Commercialized.
Whatever the purpose for?It's the only
Wow what a nice article. Your English may be a bit weak but yet you can still write out what is on your mind. Congratulations and well done. Your comments about foreign marriage is factual, sensible and indeed well balanced. It is not hard for you to improve your spoken English. First overcome your fright and fear in speaking English. Practice speaking in English. Once you start speaking, you will improve gradually. You already have the will to suceed, now put it into work.

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 04:08