Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 4292|Reply: 16
Print Previous Next

how do u think the long-distance relationship

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-9-22 09:36:30 |View author's posts only
Oh..... People always ask me: why are you not marry ? Yes, i am twenty-four , girls like me here all married and even had child . I had two relationships before , we stay in different city, can't see each other for a long time. At the begining, it's ok, but the longer , the worse . At last broke up.    Now my boyfriend is far away from me. We meet once a year, it's so long.He said he will come back to marry me, i am still waiting. I don't know the result is good or not.  Maybe it's my fate to wait sb from time to time . Confused!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-9-22 14:27:08 |View author's posts only
fleaf: Oh..... People always ask me: why are you not marry ? Yes, i am twenty-four , girls like me here all married and even had child . I had two relationsh
as long as you have feeling for him~that love~and he is worth your waiting, i believe~don't be confused and good luck to u

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-9-22 14:44:22 |View author's posts only
lucia.liu: as long as you have feeling for him~that love~and he is worth your waiting, i believe~don't be confused and good luck to u
I will wait till he come back,hehe ... Best wish for you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2011-9-23 13:56:21 |View author's posts only
http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201109/153201.shtml
here is an article about how to keep long distance relationship. Hope it can do good to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2011-9-24 01:38:54 |View author's posts only
well, I have no such story to tell but can only share my two cents of thoughts on this.

Just lilke the cliche goes, god will help those who help themselves.   so it's the same logic. the strong and true love will survive the test of time AND distance.

but undeniably, problems will ocurr along the way, like, misunderstanding,  lack of faith, unable to take care of each other during the time of emergency, such as sickness, loneliness, emotional need, etc.    and it also depends on the integrity and personality of the persons involved, whether they can endure situations like this or just become crushed under the pressure and hardships.

I hope all long-distance relationships turn out well cuz it's really not easy to maintain a romantic relationship, especially in this era of rapid change and endless temptations.    but at the end of the day, just let the nature take its course.

let it be when it's working
let it go when it's not working.
true love will find us eventually.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2011-9-24 09:59:39 |View author's posts only
redapple2: http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201109/153201.shtml
here is an article about how to keep long distance relationship. Hope it can do good to you.
thank u very much!

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:46