Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 2150|Reply: 11
Print Previous Next

:)

[Copy Link]
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.
5#

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-11-12 13:36:33 |View author's posts only
Really?Have you ever heard about my school?But to tell you the truth ,my school ranks low in China,let alone the world.Even so , I love my school.I'm glad you heard good things rather than bad.

Georgia!Atlantic!Right?I know it is a wonderful place!I googled it and saw your school!Pretty cool!

Yes,I'm studying English and I like it.Actually,I don't know what kind of help do I need.
I'm just trying to learn anything about foreign life.Anything is OK,for example,something about your school(classes,spare time,etc),something about your local custom,whatever!I'm eager to learn about America.

And how about you?Can you speak Chinese now?这些字能看懂吗?And tell me how can I help.I promise I will do my best!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-11-13 12:17:51 |View author's posts only
Seeing your converstion i want to be one member of you ,do i?Also i want to improve my english .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-11-18 05:27:35 |View author's posts only
KaeLee: Really?Have you ever heard about my school?But to tell you the truth ,my school ranks low in China,let alone the world.Even so , I love my school.I'm
Hey! yeah, If I remember right...I've heard about your school from student exchange programs. I'm glad you're proud of your school despite what its ranked thats cool.

Yeah, Georgia is on the Atlantic coast. haha Thanks! My school is in Atlanta. I love it there.

hmm, well to answer your questions, I'm only taking one class right now because I have to save money for school. Next semester I'll take a normal load of classes. Many students work their own way through college because their parents can't afford it. Other americans are much more wealthy and their parents can help.

In my spare time I like to go to shows (music venues) and watch locals and sometimes famous bands play. There's lots of underground music here.

Afterwards, we usually go out to eat or hang out at each others houses. I also like reading and making art too.

Lastly, I work part time at a bakery. We make bread and all kinds of sweets from scratch. We also make really good sandwiches It's a really fun job. Everyone's like family.

What about you? Tell me about life in China.

As for Mandarin, I can barely read it. I've only been learning for a month. But, does that say something along the lines of...."Can you read this?"

I'm just curious about chinese culture and language.
I don't just want to learn about the proper way to say things but also how people talk with friends and family.
I want to know what your parents taught you was the most important things. I want to know what China collectively honors that foreigners dont always realize because our culture is different.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2009-11-18 05:40:23 |View author's posts only
linda@crab: Seeing your converstion i want to be one member of you ,do i?Also i want to improve my english .
of course you can be a friend too!
What do you like to do? What school do you go to?

U

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-11-18 12:36:32 |View author's posts only
I like watch entertainment program,and have great passion to talk to friends,because i want to practice my orall english.Now my environment is not so good,they are other major,most of they are not familiar to english,so i'll take every chance to talk my english.sometimes i was shy,i'm afraid i had said wrong sentences,even though ,i promise to myself "you must practice".so help me too! I'm graduate from Shanghai extensive international colleage. Are you working?or Are you a student?

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 11:56