Print Previous Next

do you like library?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

楼主
Post on 2010-4-18 20:20:55 |View author's posts only
Rationally speaking , I like it . Because there I have nothing to do but reading . It won't waste anytime there . But to tell the truth , I rarely go to the library , because it is far from my dorm and not as comfortable as on my bed .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-4-18 21:16:19 |View author's posts only
Cilla: I like it. I enjoy the feel I walk among different kinds of books and the surprise when I find certain book I am interested in, besides, I like the qu

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

板凳
Post on 2010-4-19 19:41:31 |View author's posts only
i like library too,i like the phenomenon in library,everyone study hard in it ,i also dream that i can conseal myself in the concer painting whatever i want to paint.i like the feeling,romantic

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-4-20 09:53:13 |View author's posts only
CLOYE: i like library too,i like the phenomenon in library,everyone study hard in it ,i also dream that i can conseal myself in the concer painting whatever

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-4-21 12:52:02 |View author's posts only
Absolutely,i love it and love reading all kinda books in there.Be quite and serious,I was a bookworm when I was in college and even kick out of class sometimes......But so pity,It's faded away and I should hunt for another "library"/

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2010-4-25 02:06:43 |View author's posts only
I like it very much,because I love literature.I enjoy reading in the library where is filled with books smells.
If there is anything make people tears within three seconds,it only can be literature.
And I also like reading other kinds of books,such as history and psychology.I think people should study until death,the world is so big that deeply attracts me.Having been published books must have their existence meaning,otherwise,it won't be published and keeped till today.
I'm afraid that I will commit serious mistakes just becouse my ignorance and madness.However,a person always need studying,needn't you?[This thread Aiyana  2010-04-25 02:14:33 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-4-25 16:44:45 |View author's posts only
Aiyana: I like it very much,because I love literature.I enjoy reading in the library where is filled with books smells.
If there is anything make people tears
you are right

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2010-4-28 20:38:22 |View author's posts only
I like it,i enjoy the feeling reading a interesting book under sunshine ,everyone reading their book,have no other sound, time is all belong to myself, that atmosphere is so good.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-4-29 09:42:03 |View author's posts only
well, library is sometimes a nice place for reading quitely but it may will be a bit far from where you live so you need to spend long time on traffic and these time should be used in reading too. recently the e book device has been much popular and its price has been acceptable for many young people or white collars, so i think maybe in future more and more people will use mobile devices for their daily reading.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:35