DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: Una1997
Print Previous Next

which job do you think best in morden days?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

51#
Post on 2010-6-28 20:51:21 |View author's posts only
Minishalad: Fitest is best. Maybe you need time to find your own favorite position. Never give up! You'll find it!
Yeah, i need to hear some words like this"Never give up". Sometimes, I want to study something, but I always can't stick on to the end. Sometimes, I tell myself, never give up, keep on doing. But I always fail. Maybe a short goal or a certainly target is better.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

52#
Post on 2010-6-28 20:52:35 |View author's posts only
Catherine2012: the job isn't so busy that you can do something interesting .
My job now is not busy, and I always can do something I like. But, still i'm not satisfy it, and not so happy.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

53#
Post on 2010-6-28 21:36:24 |View author's posts only
webpage maker ,software enginneering....at least i think them best .cause i am interested in the two professinal.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

54#
Post on 2010-6-29 11:42:41 |View author's posts only
A job can achieve your wish and dream.And it agrees with your specialty.You're wanting to challenge yourself,don't you?If yes,I hope you will be successul.BUt to be honest,it's difficult to find a happy and good job to you in the society.I only can hope you have a good luck!~Happiness and plentful are important in the same.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

55#
Post on 2010-6-29 21:32:30 |View author's posts only
he10234: A job can achieve your wish and dream.And it agrees with your specialty.You're wanting to challenge yourself,don't you?If yes,I hope you will be succe
Thank you for your warm wish. It is ture that finding a desirable job is difficult. Hardly to work for dream, just a must thing that we have to do.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

56#
Post on 2010-6-30 22:14:53 |View author's posts only
Una1997: Thanks for your reply and sorry to reply you later. Have you found the new job now? I absolutely agree with your idea. However, finding a desirable jo
Yes ,I got a job that I dreamed three years ago , now It came ture ,to be honest , I have never thought I would work in this company ,so  I am so glad to have this opportunity

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

57#
Post on 2010-7-1 02:03:51 |View author's posts only
in my opinion,Simultaneous interpretation
what an excellent job!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

58#
Post on 2010-7-1 20:32:54 |View author's posts only
abc80306891: Yes ,I got a job that I dreamed three years ago , now It came ture ,to be honest , I have never thought I would work in this company ,so  I am so glad
Congratuations~~ It's true that if we fight for a certain goal, we'll be sucessful one day. See, you have realize your dream now. I admire you. And hope you everything goes well in your new company.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

59#
Post on 2010-7-1 23:41:34 |View author's posts only
Nowadays, a so called iron-bowl is not so easy to find. My suggestion is that first you should identify yourself clearly.Why do you quit your job? For money's problem or for your own interest? And secondly, do you know your advantages and shortcomings in your capability and your personanity?  Then, identify your goal and set up your mind as well as your confidence before you seek for the next job. Hope you well~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

60#
Post on 2010-7-3 08:23:50 |View author's posts only
Murielwu: Nowadays, a so called iron-bowl is not so easy to find. My suggestion is that first you should identify yourself clearly.Why do you quit your job? For
You are definately right. Iron-bowl job is hard to find and it is also not so stable as before. So i never thought it. Which kind of job do i like? I have asked myself thousands of times, never found a certain answer. So i choose to stay in this company until i find the secret of my heart.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:50