1. In accordance with the instructions given （contained） in your favour of the 10th May
2. According to the directions contained in yours of the 6th May
3. According to the instructions given in your letter under date of the 10th of last month
4. In conformity with （to） your instructions of the l0th ult.
5. Pursuant to your instructions of May 10
1. I will write you particulars in my next.
2. Particulars will be related in the following.
3. I will relate further details in the following.
4. I will inform you more fully in my next.
5. I will go （enter） into further details in my next.
1. As stated below，
2. Annexed hereto，
3. Attached you will find……
4. As shown on the next page
5. As indicated overleaf（下页，背面）
6. As at foot hereof，
7. Sent with this，
8. As the drawings attached，
9. As shown in the enclosed documents，
10. As already mentioned，
11. As particularized on the attached sheet，
12. As detailed in the previous letter，
1. Your telegram just received is quite unintelligible.
2. Please repeat your wire on receipt of this， stating your meaning more clearly.
3. Your telegram is not clear； explain the third and fourth words.
4. Your telegram is unintelligible； repeat more fully in plain language.
5. Your cable is not clear， repeat， using the codes agreed upon （on）。
6. We cannot understand your telegram； state the code used and which edition.
7. Your telegram is not signed with cipher as agreed on； confirm if correct.
8. We cannot trace the code you used； please repeat the telegram in plain words.
9. Your telegram is too short to be understood. Please repeat it more fully.
l0. The telegram was vague （pointless）， and they requested them to explain in plain words.