手机版

趣味幽默双语笑话 兔子的论文

阅读 :

兔子的论文
It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.
这是一个阳光灿烂的晴朗日子,森林里一只小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字机上敲敲打打。这时一只散步的狐狸走了过来。

Fox: "What are you working on?"
狐狸:“你在做什么呢?”

Rabbit: "My thesis."
兔子:“写我的论文。”

Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"
狐狸:“唔,是关于什么的?”

Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."
兔子:“噢,我在写兔子是怎样吃掉狐狸的。”

Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."
狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!谁都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."
兔子:“兔子当然吃,我能证明的。跟我来。”

They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.
它们一起消失在兔子的洞穴里,几分钟后只有兔子独自出来了。它回到打字机前继续敲打。

Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.
很快,一只狼走了过来,停下看着兔子奋力工作。

Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"
狼:“你在写什么呢?”

Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."
兔子:“我在写论文,关于兔子如何吃掉狼。”

Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"
狼:“你不会指望这种垃圾论文被发表吧!”

Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"
兔子:“能发表,你想知道为什么吗?”

The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.
兔子和狼一起进了洞穴,而兔子又一次独自走了出来。几分钟后它继续打字。

Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.
兔子洞穴里:一个角落里是一堆狐狸骨头,另一角落里是一堆狼骨头。而另一侧是一只狮子,它边打着饱嗝,边剔着牙齿。

It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.
论文的题目选什么无关紧要。

It doesn't matter what you use for data.
你用什么作为例证数据也无关紧要。

What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.
真正重要的是:你的论文导师是谁!

哈哈,最后只是博大家一笑,论文还是要自己好好写!

更多 英语笑话英语小笑话英文笑话英语幽默小故事,请继续关注 英语作文大全

本文标题:趣味幽默双语笑话 兔子的论文 - 英语笑话_英文笑话_英语幽默小故事
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/33398.html

相关文章

你可能感兴趣