手机版

外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹55:魔鬼的血 (中英)

阅读 :

5.jpg

Arthur was sitting outside his local pub one day,enjoying a quiet pint and generally feeling good about himself, when a Nun suddenly appears at his table and starts decrying the evils of drink.

一天,亚瑟正坐在当地酒吧的外面,享受着啤酒的美味,逍遥自得。这时一个修女突然出现在他的桌前,开始谴责饮酒所带来的罪恶。

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Drinking is a the blood of the devil!”

“年轻人。你应该为你自己而感到耻辱!喝酒是一种罪过!酒精就像是魔鬼的鲜血!”

Now Arthur gets pretty annoyed about this,and goes on the offensive. "How do you know Sister?"

这时亚瑟感到有些厌烦就开始辩解:“大姐你是怎么知道的?”

"My Mother Superior told me so.”

“我们修道院的院长这么告诉我的。”

"But have you ever had a drink yourself`? How can you he sure that what you are saying is right?"

“但是你自己从来没有喝过,你怎么就知道你说的是正确的呢?”

"Don’t be ridiculous一of course I have never taken alcohol myself.”

“别开玩笑了,我自己当然没有沾过酒了。”

"Then let me buy you a drink,一if you still believe afterwards that it is evil 1 will give up drink for life.”

“那么我请你喝一杯吧。如果你尝过之后还是那么认为,我就一生不再饮酒。”

"How could I,a Nun,sit outside this public house drinking?!”

“我,一个修女,怎么能这样做?坐在酒吧外面喝酒?!”

"I’ll get the barman to put it in a teacup for you , then no one will know.”

“我会叫服务员把酒倒在茶杯里的,没有人会知道。”

The Nun reluctantly agrees, so Arthur goes inside to the bar.

那个修女极其不情愿的同意了。然后亚瑟走进了酒吧。

"Another pint for me, and a vodka,” then he lowers his voice and says to the barman,"and could  you put the vodka in a teacup?"

“再给我来一杯啤酒和一杯伏特加”,他压低他的嗓音对服务员说,“你能不能把伏特加酒倒在一个茶杯里?”

"Oh no! It’s not that bloody Nun again is it?"
 

“噢,天哪!是不是那个魔鬼之血’的修女又来骗酒喝了?”

更多 英语笑话英语小笑话英文笑话英语幽默小故事 相关文章和资料,请继续关注 英语作文大全

本文标题:外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹55:魔鬼的血 (中英) - 英语笑话_英文笑话_英语幽默小故事
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/8523.html

相关文章

你可能感兴趣