手机版

英语笑话:Different roast everyday

阅读 :

  导语:笑话让人快乐^_^中西方人的笑点不一样,也许你觉得捧腹大笑的笑话,老外也许还纳闷中:“很好笑吗?”老外笑的掉泪的笑话,我们也许觉得“好冷”。归根到底就是中西文化的不同,所以呢,看笑话也能学到知识哟(*^__^*)……下面就随英语笑话小编一起来欣赏这则英语笑话吧(*^__^*) ……

  Alan worked in an office in the city. He worked very hard and really looked forward to his holidays.

  Alan在一家城里的公司工作。他工作灰常努力,期待能有一个假期。

  He usually went to the seaside, but one year he saw an ad in a newspaper "Enjoy country life. Spend a few weeks at Willow Farm. Good food, fresh air, horse riding, walking, fishing. Reasonable prices."

  他常去海边散步,有一年他瞅见报纸上的一个广告。“来享受乡村生活吧。在Willow农场休闲几周,你可以享受众多物美价廉的服务,美味的食物、新鲜的空气,以及在农场策马奔腾、漫步游走、湖边垂钓。”

  "This sounds like a good idea." he thought, "I'll spend a month at Willow Farm. I'll enjoy horse riding, walking and fishing. They'll make a change from sitting by the seaside."

  Alan觉得这个注意不错,于是决定要在Willow农场度假一个月。我可以享受骑马、漫步、钓鱼的娱乐活动。这将和静静坐在海边大有不同啊。

  Four days later he returned home.

  可是4天后他回到了家里。

  "What's wrong with Willow Farm ?" his friend asked him. "Didn't you enjoy country life?"

  “在农场发生了什么?这么快回来难道是度假不给力?”他的朋友关切的询问。

  "Country life was fine," Alan said. "But there was another problem."

  “乡村生活是不错啊,但是有个棘手的问题。”Alan答道。

  "Oh, what?"

  “竟有此事?”

  "Well, the first day I was there a sheep died, and we had roast lamb for dinner."

  “第一天,一只羊死了,我们晚上享受了烤羊肉大餐。”

  "Fresh meat is the best."

  “新鲜肉最好啦。”

  "I know, but on the second day a cow died, and we had roast beef for dinner."

  “我知道的,但是第二天又死了一头牛,我们晚餐就吃了烤牛肉。”

  "Lucky you!"

  “你太幸运啦!”

  "You don't understand," Alan said. "On the third day a pig died and we had roast pork for dinner."

  “你不会明白的”Alan一脸忧伤,“第三天,一直猪死了,我们又吃了烤猪。”

  "A different roast every day." Jack exclaimed.

  “哈哈,每天都有一种全新的烤肉嘛,不许哦。”Jack调侃道。

  "Let me finish," Alan said. "On the fourth day the farmer died and I didn't dare stay for dinner!"

  “让我讲完啊!”Alan急了,“第四天,农场主死了,我实在是没胆子再吃了!”

更多 英语笑话、英语小笑话英文笑话英语幽默小故事,请继续关注 英语作文大全

英语 笑话
本文标题:英语笑话:Different roast everyday - 英语笑话_英文笑话_英语幽默小故事
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/89029.html

相关文章

你可能感兴趣