老外如何辨别中国人3
31.You spit bones and other food scraps on the table.That"s why you need the vinyl tablecloth. 你把骨头和其他杂碎吐在桌子上, 所以你必须有抹布. (没吐在纸巾上的后果, 老外真是浪费...)
32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time. 你的电冰箱存着一万年前的食物.
33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack. 你把洗碗机当碗橱
34.You have never used your dishwasher. 你从来没用过你的洗碗机.
35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times. 你有一个热水瓶里面永远装着热水. (自来水不是人人都喝得惯的~~~)
36.You eat all meals in the kitchen. 你在厨房吃饭.
37.You save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers. 你把用过的塑料袋, 锡纸和锡盘留着.
38.You have a piano in your living room. 你客厅里有一架钢琴. (管他会不会弹, 看起来倍儿有面子)
39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth).你会在餐桌上剔牙, 但手遮着嘴.
40.You twirl your pen around your fingers. 你会转笔
41.You hate to waste food. 你讨厌浪费食物. (没去过大陆餐馆吃过饭的老外, 唉...)
42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.你冰箱里有三口剩饭和一只鸡翼.
43.You don"t own any real Tupperware -only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs,takeout containers,and jam jars. 你家里没有任何家用塑料制品,只有一橱子洗过再拿来用的油瓶,饭盒和酱坛子。
44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses. 你把果酱瓶当水杯用. (这条, 偶没见过)
45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel. 你有收集旅馆免费洗发水瓶子的爱好
46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes).These snacks are always dried and include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid. 你每次外出(超过十五分钟的那种)都会带着你的零食:干芒果, 李子或烤鱿鱼.
47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it. 你会洗2-3次米.
48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself. 你爸以为自己可以修任何东西.
49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys. 你的车子里堆了无数玩偶.
50.You don"t use measuring cups. 你不用量杯
51.You beat eggs with chopsticks. 你用筷子打鸡蛋.
52.You have a teacup with a cover on it. 你有一个有盖的茶杯. (茶壶嘛~~~)
53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since calling information。你总是在电话本上查电话号码。
54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm. 你只在11点后打长途. (免费美国国内, 中国不知什么时候才有, 有竞争果然还是件好事, bs中国电信)
55.If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you are female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.如果你是位男性,你会对好玩的东西鼓掌,如果你是位女性,你会捂着嘴咯咯的笑(笑不露齿嘛)
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/38050.html